Create PHP Security QuestionsView the original Working Session content
This document includes headings that can be used to describe the outcomes of a sessions. Combine the headings as you see fit to ensure coherence and clarity.
If you feel that additional headings will improve the outcomes, feel free to add them.
NOTE: The italic text in this page/document is used only to explain the different parts of the document. Replace them with other useful content.
The outcomes are the results produced from a session regardless of the session type. These can be:
- Artefacts (Diagrams)
- Documents or Books
- Roadmaps (for next meeting)
- Wiki pages (namely on owasp.org)
- Statement or Position (signed by the Working Sessions Participants)
- Security Review (or a particular application or api)
- Lessons Learned
Synopsis and Takeaways (recommend)
Clear and concise. Use bullet points/lists as much as possible.
The aim of this heading is to record the questions that might trigger follow-up discussions and initiate additional development of the topic covered by the session.
Make a simple list of conclusions that were taken at the session.
Working Materials (recommend)
Make a list of references to working materials that were created during the session
- Session page : put a link to the session page
- Summit 2017 session page : put a link to the summit 2017 session page
- Summit 2017 outcome page : put a link to the summit 2017 outcome page
Make a bullet list with additional references that might be useful in a given context
- Link 1 Title: URL 1
- Link 2 Title: URL 2
- Link 3 Title: URL 3