|Organizers||Timo Pagel Timo Pagel , Jannik Hollenbach Jannik Hollenbach|
Ideas for potential new hacking challenges are currently collected in the OWASP Summit Challenge Pack 2018 milestone on GitHub. In this working session we will brainstorm & design many of the existing - and hopefully several entirely new - challenges that we will be implemented by on-site and remote particpants in the sessions.
This working session will gather, discuss and design the following:
- GitHub issues for several new challenges in OWASP Juice Shop
- GitHub issues for new functional enhancements to place challenges in
- Communication with the GSoC Juice-Shop students
Synopsis and Takeaways
Preparation of some user stories and new hacking challenges for the Juice Shop Creation of new ideas to implement in the evening sessions Went through github issue list and decided what could be implemented whilst at Summit.
The target audience for this Working Session is:
- Security professionals
- Trainers, instructors
- Project Roadmap
- GitHub issues in OWASP Summit 2017 Challenge Pack
- Enhancement-issues on GitHub for Juice Shop CTF-Extension
Register as participant
To register as participant add
Juice Shop Brainstorming to either:
sessionsmetadata field from your participant's page (find your participant page and look for the edit link).
- or the
participantsmetadata field from this git session page
Back to list of all Working Sessions