|Organizers||Timo Pagel Timo Pagel , Jannik Hollenbach Jannik Hollenbach|
|Participants||Peter Turczak Peter Turczak|
|Remote Participants||Adarsh D Adarsh D , Nicholas Tait Nicholas Tait|
This working session will implement the following:
- Several new challenges for OWASP Juice Shop
- Functional and convenience improvements to the Juice Shop CTF-extension
To keep the high release stability and overall quality of OWASP Juice Shop the contribution rules of the project apply for the summit results as well:
- Code follows existing style guides and passes all existing quality gates regarding code smells, test coverage etc.
- Each challenge comes with fully functional unit and integration tests
- Each challenge is verified to be exploitable by corresponding end-to-end tests
The target audience for this Working Session is:
- Web developers (Knowledge of Angular 1.x would be great but is not mandatory)
- Web designers (the vulnerable features will at least look good)
- Hint/solution/documentation editors (Basic Markdown knowledge would be nice but is not mandatory)
This working session is pariculartly well-suited for remote participants. All you have to do is let the on-site participants know which challenges or feature you want to work on in order to avoid duplicate work! Then it’s up to you:
Fork, clone, code, submit PRs!
All that in your own speed and schedule!
- GitHub issues in OWASP Summit 2017 Challenge Pack
- Enhancement-issues on GitHub for Juice Shop CTF-Extension
- OWASP Juice Shop Contribution Guidelines
Register as participant
To register as participant add
Juice Shop Coding Day to either:
sessionsmetadata field from your participant's page (find your participant page and look for the edit link).
- or the
participantsmetadata field from this git session page
Back to list of all Working Sessions