|Organizers||Steven Wierckx Steven Wierckx|
|Participants||Adam Shostack Adam Shostack , Orid Ahmed Orid Ahmed , Alina Radu Alina Radu , Aurelijus Stanislovaitis Aurelijus Stanislovaitis , David Cervigni David Cervigni , Fraser Scott Fraser Scott , Frederic Tollens Frederic Tollens , Imran Mohammed A Imran Mohammed A , Luis Saiz Luis Saiz , Ruben Tronçon Ruben Tronçon , Sara Davis Sara Davis|
|Remote Participants||Abdullah Garcia Abdullah Garcia , Joset Zamora Joset Zamora , Madhu Akula Madhu Akula|
We all love Cheat Sheets. They are great to use when you need it but they are also great to learn because they force us to summarize the most important points.
- What are the main Threats against Docker and/or Kubernetes?
- Can we find common Threats that apply to Docker and/or Kubernetes?
- Are there generic Threats we could check for applicability?
- Could we organize the Threats in Risk Patterns for Docker and/or Kubernetes?
- Can they be summarized on a Cheat Sheet form?
A Cheat Sheet covering most common threats against Docker and Kubernetes.
Register as participant
To register as participant add
Docker and Kubernetes Threat Modeling Cheat Sheet to either:
sessionsmetadata field from your participant's page (find your participant page and look for the edit link).
- or the
participantsmetadata field from this git session page
Back to list of all Working Sessions