|Organizers||Steven Wierckx Steven Wierckx , Orid Ahmed Orid Ahmed|
|Participants||Adam Shostack Adam Shostack , Aurelijus Stanislovaitis Aurelijus Stanislovaitis , Fraser Scott Fraser Scott , Ruben Tronçon Ruben Tronçon , Sara Davis Sara Davis , Sotiraki Sima Sotiraki Sima , Stuart Winter-Tear Stuart Winter-Tear , Tash Norris Tash Norris|
|Remote Participants||Lubo Vikev Lubo Vikev|
We all love Cheat Sheets. They are great to use when you need it but they are also great to learn because they force us to summarize the most important points.
- What are the main Threats against a Federated Login with Social Platforms?
- Can we find common Threats that apply to Federated Login with Social Platforms?
- Are there generic Threats we could check for applicability?
- Could we organize the Threats in Risk Patterns for Federated Login with Social Platforms?
- Can they be summarized on a Cheat Sheet form?
A Cheat Sheet covering most common threats against Federated Login with Social Platforms.
Register as participant
To register as participant add
Federated Login with Social Platforms Threat Modeling Cheat Sheet to either:
sessionsmetadata field from your participant's page (find your participant page and look for the edit link).
- or the
participantsmetadata field from this git session page
Back to list of all Working Sessions